- Denpasar to Bangkok (Tailândia) – 26 de Julho: $ 118,65.
- Bangkok para Chiang Mai – 30 de Julho: $ 46,00.
“Hey érick. Yea i did it a few months ago. Its really easy and awesome. Pretty cheap as well. U need to get the public bus from the bus station in chaing mai. Its alot cheaper than getting it at a tour agency. U need to get it to chaing khong. Its where the boat leaves from. I think there was two buses a day. Bt get there as early as you can because it was pretty busy when i got there. I got the 1.30 bus. Get U.S. dollars before u go for the visa. I think it was about $25 each but i would check. Get some laos kip as well because ul need it on the boat and stuff. Ur guest house will take you to the border in the morning ( its what ours did). After u get through the border. U have to cross the river. Walk to the top of the road and get a tuk tuk to the boat pier. Make sure u get the slow boat. Its cheaper to just buy the ticket at the boat. Thats about it really. U stop over for a night on the way down and then get to luang prabang the next day. Have fun”
- Viang Viegn (Laos) - Tubing: http://youtu.be/A7RvYCRJmAQ
- Vientiane to Kuala Lumpur (Malásia) – 10 de Agosto: $ 116,91.
- Kuala Lumpur to Hanoi (Vietnam) – 11 de Agosto: $ 86,45.
- Siem Reap to Kuala Lumpur – 27 de Agosto: $ 144,18.
- Kuala Lumpur to Surat Thani – 28 de Agosto: $ 68,20.